Whether you're new to writing or looking to publish another book, you’ll be treated with the highest level of professionalism and dedication to excellence. I take pride in the quality of my work and value my personal relationships with my clients.
I graduated from several master writing classes, taught one master class, and hosted one editor's panel at Rose State University in Oklahoma. After a decade of interacting with top agents and publishers and being a managing editor, I have decided to bring my talents to helping authors achieve their dreams.
Maximize the power of your writing!
- -Revise and polish your manuscript to publishing standards
- -Receive services customized to your manuscript’s needs
- -Improve your book and achieve your publishing goals
- -Learn editing tips and tricks to use in the future
- -My meticulous editing services will improve the strength of your manuscript and ensure that it is well-written and error-free. Whether basic proofreading or substantial rewriting, I will tailor my approach to best suit your manuscript’s needs.
I provide premium book editing services, with a client list that includes a New York Times bestselling author, self-published authors, motivational speakers, and a wide variety of amateur and first-time writers in every genre. I am well-established and reputable, and will continue to communicate with you throughout the process. I guarantee that you’ll be 100% satisfied with my work, and you won’t find a better rate anywhere.
Example of edited manuscript:
Click for full image
Edits are $2/page and are payable through PayPal.